P13 Deep Charcoal C/H
Arco Item Number:
A pre-blended dry shake material for coloring, hardening, and densifying the surface of any newly placed flatwork project.
- Apply to freshly placed concrete
- Adds a wider array of standard color options
- An extremely durable surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Use in conjunction with varying finishing techniques such as jointing schemes, saw cutting, concrete stenciling and/or concrete stamping tools
- Packaged in durable, easily manageable 50 pound square pails.
- Allows for approximately 100 sq. ft. of coverage for dark colors and 80 sq. ft. for light colors.
- Contains water-reducing, dispersing agents to ease finishing by reducing surface tearing which reduces the required manpower and amount of finishing time.
- Standard colors include wider variety of bright vibrant colors achieved with standard gray concrete.
- Creates an extremely dense surface that is resistant to foot and vehicular traffic, and extreme weather.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!