P13 Deep Charcoal C/H
Arco Item Number:
A pre-blended dry shake material for coloring, hardening, and densifying the surface of any newly placed flatwork project.
- Apply to freshly placed concrete
- Adds a wider array of standard color options
- An extremely durable surface for pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Use in conjunction with varying finishing techniques such as jointing schemes, saw cutting, concrete stenciling and/or concrete stamping tools
- Packaged in durable, easily manageable 50 pound square pails.
- Allows for approximately 100 sq. ft. of coverage for dark colors and 80 sq. ft. for light colors.
- Contains water-reducing, dispersing agents to ease finishing by reducing surface tearing which reduces the required manpower and amount of finishing time.
- Standard colors include wider variety of bright vibrant colors achieved with standard gray concrete.
- Creates an extremely dense surface that is resistant to foot and vehicular traffic, and extreme weather.