Cast Iron ADA Mat 2'x2'
Arco Item Number:
ADA Solutions, Inc., introduced the first exterior grade case iron tactile system with the Iron-dome. Iron-dome is constructed from a durable exterior grade iron and is recommended to be installed in their natural, unfinished state. This ensures the most reliable, long-term performance and aesthetic appeal.
The unfinished tactile units will develop a permanent patina and allows superior wheelchair walker and shopping cart mobility. The truncated domes have an ADA-compliant center to center (horizontal and vertical) spacing.
Features and Advantages:
- Raised Truncated domes with a diameter of nominal 0.9” and height of nominal 0.2”
- Center-to-cent spacing of 1.6” minimum and 2.4” maximum
- 0.38” nominal thickness
- Slip resistant textured surface
- Natural finish meets color contrast requirements
- Eligible to earn LEED points in the materials and resources category
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!