24-5/8" Strap-Tie Holdown
Arco Item Number:
The STHD is an embedded strap-tie holdown offering high loads and a staggered nail pattern to help minimize splitting. The STHD incorporates many features that aid correct installation and improve performance. When installed on the forms with the StrapMate® strap holder, the unique design of the STHD delivers enhanced stability before and during the pour to help prevent both parallel and perpendicular movement (relative to the form). This results in accurate positioning of the strap and reduced possibility of spalling.
- The nailing pattern allows for nailing to the edges of double 2x's
- Strap nail slots are countersunk to provide a lower nail head profile
- The slots below the embedment line enable increased front-to-back concrete bond and help to reduce spalling
- Rim joist models accommodate up to a 17" clear span without any loss of strap nailing
- LSTHD8, LSTHD8RJ — 14 gauge; all others — 12 gauge
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!