1600 White Cure 5gal Pail
Arco Item Number:
The 1600-WHITE series of water-based, white-pigmented concrete curing compounds are wax-based dispersions with selected white pigments. When properly applied, 1600-WHITE forms a premium-grade membrane, which optimizes water retention. The white pigment reflects the sun’s rays to help keep the concrete surface cooler and prevent excessive heat buildup.
1600-WHITE is ideal for application on exterior, horizontal surfaces, such as highways, airports, and street and curb paving. 1600-WHITE is not recommended for residential applications. The product provides optimum curing when protection from the sun’s heat is desired.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- When properly applied, provides a premium-grade film, which optimizes water retention.
- Protects by reflecting the sun’s rays to keep the concrete surface cooler and prevent excessive heat buildup, which can cause thermal cracking.
- Furnished as a ready-to-use, true water-based compound.
- Produces hard, dense concrete … minimizes hair checking, thermal cracking, dusting, and other defects.
- Offers a compressive strength significantly greater than improperly or uncured concrete.
- Increases tensile strength for greater resistance to cracking and surface crazing.
- Improves resistance to the abrasion and corrosive actions of salts and chemicals … minimizes shrinkage.
- Applies quickly and easily with conventional commercial spray equipment.
- VOC compliant.