Wrm Mel-Rol Lm 5gal.
Arco Item Number:
MEL-ROL LM is a single-component, polymer-modified, cold-applied, water-based, liquid waterproofing membrane ideal for below-grade vertical seamless waterproofing applications. We have taken the same high quality rubber polymers found in W. R. MEADOWS’ successful MEL-ROL “peel and stick” membrane and converted them into a heavy-bodied, high solids, quick drying liquid membrane.
MEL-ROL LM can be used on new and remedial waterproofing applications on concrete or masonry block substrates. Since the formula is water-based, MEL-ROL LM can also be used on both ICFs and “green concrete” applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof – very low vapor permeability (perm rating).
- Superior elongation – bridges minor cracks; will not become brittle with age.
- Fully bonded – water will not run beneath the membrane.
- High solids, single-component, fast drying formulation – easy to apply; low cost application equipment; eliminates two-component mixing problems.
- Cold-applied/water-based – will not adversely affect insulated forms (ICFs) or various protection board options. Allows for application to damp or “green concrete.”
- VOC content is 0.0 g/L. Produces no harmful odors.
- Easy application – no heating necessary. Eliminates fire hazards associated with heating kettles. Apply with roller or airless sprayer.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!