Wilson Latex Jet Set - 40lb. Bucket
Arco Item Number:
- Patching floors, interior and exterior.
- Preparing floors for covering.
- Coating retaining walls, tilt walls and other concrete structures.
- General use concrete patching and repair.
- Mix as a putty and trowel-on. Any thickness to feather edge.
Wilson Latex Cement is a Portland Cement based product. It is primarily used for patching floors, particularly in exterior applications where gypsum based products cannot be used. Other uses include general patching, interior and exterior, and tilt wall patching/coating. Wilson Latex Cement is composed of Portland Cement, silica sand, fillers and proprietary ingredients.
WILSON LATEX has been used for 35 years by many of the most demanding contractors. It has proven its long term durability and dependability. It is a time proven solution to many concrete repair problems.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!