Surface Applied ADA Tile 2'x5' B/Red
Arco Item Number:
The perfect solution for retrofitting existing concrete surface or new construction, ADA Solutions surface applied detectable warning panels are constructed of an exterior grade, fiberglass polymer composite material.
- For use in Retrofit applications
- Large perimeter beveled edges for smooth transition
- Secured with color-matched fasteners and structural adhesive
- Surface applied tiles are 1/8″ thick with beveled edges
- Standard sizes: 24″ x 36″, 24″ x 48″, 24″ x 60″, 36″ x 48″, and 36″ x 60″
Surfaced Applied Tactile, available in both Rectangular and Radius, is made of a colorfast and UV stable homogenous glass and carbon composite with fiberglass truncated domes for enhanced durability. The Surface Applied Tactile is used to retrofit over an existing concrete substrate and can be installed in as little as 10 minutes.
All ADA Solutions truncated dome tactile surfaces are in full compliance with the American Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), Public Right-of-Way (PROW), and California Title 24 Requirements. ADA Solutions
Features and Advantages:
- 0.1875” thick with beveled outer perimeter for safe transitions
- Includes 10oz. tube of Chemlink M1 Structural Adhesive
- Includes nylon sleeve anchors and stainless steel fasteners
- Can be installed within 5 minutes
Municipal governments and local businesses across the country use tactile warning surfaces to help pedestrians navigate sidewalks, ramps, and entryways. ADA domes assure safety and accessibility no matter the location or application. Each tactile system in ADA product lines meet all local, state, and federal detectable warning surface requirements, so customers never have to worry about compliance issues.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!