Safe Seal 3405 1 Gallon
Arco Item Number:
SAFE-SEAL 3405 is a high performance, polymer-modified, asphalt emulsion horizontal joint and crack sealant. It is a one-component, self-leveling material that can easily be poured into openings 1/8″ up to 1″ wide. After full cure, the product will remain flexible at cold temperatures and will not flow at high temperatures.
SAFE-SEAL 3405 is ideal for small-, medium-, or large-scale sealing projects on parking lots, highways, street maintenance, driveways, and airport aprons and runways. SAFE-SEAL 3405 should be used in any application where superior performance is a necessity or where a hot-applied product is either too dangerous or impractical. It offers excellent bonding properties, high resiliency, and resistance to weathering. It provides a soft, flexible sealer for either concrete or asphalt pavement repairs. This material remains pliable and will not track in warm weather or become brittle and crack in cold weather.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- No hot kettle required/ Safe to use … no danger of burns.
- No expensive equipment needed/No equipment maintenance, breakdowns, fires, etc.
- Allows smaller, non-specialized crews/Reduced installation costs.
- Can be applied to damp cracks/ Saves time … no need for joints to fully dry.
- Pours directly from container/Easy to apply.
- VOC compliant/Environmentally safe.
- User-friendly/ Easy cleanup.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!