Nox-Crete Clear Pre-Form 5Gal.
Arco Item Number:
Clear Pre-Form is a transparent, penetrative polyurethane wood form sealer that extends the life of plywood forms. It does this by reducing the absorption of alkaline bleed water. The wood sealer improves concrete surface appearance by preventing soluble wood sugar migration, which can cause concrete surface retardation. Ideal for use with dimensional lumber, plywood, wafer- wood, OSB, fiberboard and particle board concrete forms and rustication strips.
When properly used, Clear Pre-Form is a cost-effective alternative to overlaid plywood. This is particularly true when panel reuse doesn't justify cost of overlaid plywood, yet exceed reuse capabilities of plywood forms.
Advantages of this Wood Form Sealer
- Reduces form costs
- Minimizes rough, porous, excessively dusty concrete surfaces
- Ready to use given that it requires no dilution
- Meets all federal and state VOC requirements
- Rapid cure making it by and large tack free in 15 minutes at 70º F (20º C)
- Treat one side of panel to permit use of economical AC or BC exterior plywood in order to result in a surface that will outlast panel edges
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!