Metabo KHEV 84-5 BL 1-3/4" Hammer
Arco Item Number:
Every Metabo tool encompasses true German engineering and ingenuity. We have been developing innovative ideas in our plant located in Germany since 1924, then turning them into pioneering tools and accessories for professional users across the globe. Our excellent level service before and after the sale, also makes us a strong partner for all industries.
- Maximum drilling progress and high breaking performance thanks to maintenance-free brushless motor and high-performance hammer action
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust aluminium die-cast housings of gear and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling and chiselling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double dampening: Decoupled handle and impact-absorbing counter-oscillating weight actively reduce vibrations for healthy working also in continuous use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim gripping area with large speed control trigger for comfortable working
- Easily accessible locking switch for chiselling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load
- Optional reduction of speed and impact energy for working in softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiselling and drilling with external dust extraction ESA max (accessories)
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!