Metabo 603624420 WP 11-125 Quick 11 4.5/5 in. Corded Angle Grinder
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
The Metabo WP 11-125 Quick, 4.5 in. / 5 in. Pro Series Angle Grinder is German engineered and manufactured for durability, safety, and productivity in a broad range of industrial grinding, cutting, beveling, deburring, brushing, and finishing applications. The powerful LongLife 11 Amp, AC/DC, 11,000 RPM motor delivers up to 50% more torque for faster material removal and up to 20% higher overload capacity for ultimate durability. For cooler operation and extended longevity in demanding working environments the patented motor includes: unobstructed rear air intake, optimized internal air flow, and epoxy coated copper windings that extend outside of the field coil for advanced heat dissipation and protection from abrasion. In addition, the winding protection grid extends the life of the armature up to 5X in harsh environments. The grinder's safety is enhanced by the patented Metabo S-Automatic mechanical safety slip clutch which reduces the likelihood of kickback by helping the user maintain control if the accessory jams. The ergonomic Non-locking paddle switch is designed to reduce fatigue and de-energize the motor immediately when released for increased operator safety. The rubberized side handle is designed with a bulb-shaped grip and 15-degree offset to provide optimal handling, reduced fatigue, and excellent ergonomics by distributing forces evenly across the hand, lowering the risk of long-term work-related disorders of the hand, wrist and arm. Productivity is maximized with the M-Quick System for fastest tool-free disc change at the touch of the large spindle lock button. The tool features a tool-free adjustable guard for convenient positioning and safety when grinding and cutting. The die-cast aluminum gear housing is designed to dissipate heat from the motor, features oversized bearings and heavy duty gearing, and is rotatable to allow for multiple switch positions.
- German engineered and manufactured for durability, safety, and productivity
- Longer service life, more power: the Metabo LongLife Motor with patented dust protection, up to 20% higher overload capacity and 50% more torque
- Applications: Industrial grinding, cutting, beveling, deburring, brushing, and finishing
- Smallest handle circumference in its class for perfect ergonomics and reduced fatique
- Patented M-Quick System: Maximized productivity with fastest tool-free disc change at the touch of the large spindle lock button
- Tool-free adjustable guard; burst-proof
- Integrated non-locking paddle switch for increased safety and comfort
- Metabo S-Automatic mechanical safety slip clutch: reduces the likelihood of kickback by helping the user to maintain control if the accessory jams
- Gear housing can be rotated in 90-Degree steps for left-handed operation or cutting
- Auto-stop carbon brushes to protect the motor
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!