GG842-9 42" Magnesium Asphalt Lute with 9' Handle
Arco Item Number:
Heavy-duty asphalt lute for moving asphalt and other materials. The lute is constructed from Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength. The 30" head features standard teeth that come to a point on one side and a smooth side on the other. The toothed side rakes through material when moving it. The smooth side is then used for finishing. A T-bracket attaches the head to the 9' handle for superior strength. The magnesium lute is 30% lighter than similar aluminum products. Ships unassembled. Must ship via truck due to length. Proudly made in the USA.
- Genuine Extru-Lite™ magnesium for longevity and strength is 30% lighter than aluminum lutes
- Cast aluminum T-Lute bracket for strength
- Pointed teeth for raking and moving materials
- Smooth side of head for finishing
- 9' magnesium handle is light, yet strong
- Must ship via truck
- Made in the USA
|Material||Magnesium Blade & Handle, Aluminum Bracket|
|Package Contents||Blade, Bracket, Handle, and Hardware|
|Blade Material||Genuine Extru-Lite™ Magnesium|
|Blade Type||Standard Teeth|
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!