GG432 5" x 2" Margin Trowel with Wood Handle
Arco Item Number:
A great tool to have around your jobsite for mixing, digging or scraping. The 5" blade and tang are forged as one-piece for strength and flexibility. The margin trowel is then tempered, ground and polished for perfect balance. The flat 2" blade is ideal for patching and repair. The 4-1/2" hardwood handle is attached is a steel ferrule and balanced for ease of use. Quality steel and comfortable wood handle allow for a long life for this versatile tool. A handy tool for your everyday needs. Proudly made in the USA.
- One-piece forged blade for strength and flexibility
- Blade is tempered and ground
- Polished to keep material from sliding
- Perfectly balanced for ease of use
- Handle securely attached with steel ferrule
|Material||Carbon Steel; Wood Handle|
|Finish||Ground & Polished|
|Blade Material||Single-piece forged Steel|
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!