Euclid Speed Plug 5gal.Pail
Arco Item Number:
SPEED PLUG is a rapid-setting hydraulic cement compound used to instantly stop running water or seepage in masonry or concrete. SPEED PLUG is ready to use and requires only the addition of water before plugging and sealing active leaks.
SPEED PLUG is available in a standard 1-3 minute set time formula, as well as a faster setting 45 second version and a slower setting 3-5 minute formulation.
- Non-shrinking, non-metallic, and non-corrosive.
- Initial set in 1 to 3 minutes.
- Stops running water or seepage leaks.
- High strength.
- Controlled expansion.
- Can be applied underwater.
- Concrete and masonry walls and floors.
- Dams, swimming pools, cisterns, reservoirs, water tanks and manhole repairs.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!