Euclid 452 LV Epoxy 1gal.
Arco Item Number:
DURAL 452 LV is a two-component, 100% solids, moisture insensitive, high strength epoxy adhesive and binder for numerous applications. This high modulus, low viscosity epoxy resin is the perfect solution for general bonding applications and for injecting cracks in concrete and a variety of other substrates.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional adhesion to construction materials
- Low viscosity penetrates deep into cracks
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio
- Moisture insensitive
- Tenacious bond strength
- Bonding of concrete, masonry, or wood
- Anchoring bolts, dowels, or pins
- Injection resin for cracked, structural substrates
- Mix with dried silica sand to create a repair mortar
- Gravity feed cracks in concrete slabs
Specifications / Compliances
- DURAL 452 LV complies with ASTM C881 Types I and IV, Grade 1, Class C
- Meets the requirements of AASHTO M 235
DURAL 452 LV is packaged in 0.75 gal (2.8 L), 3 gal (11.4 L), and 15 gal (56.8 L) units, and in cases of 15.2 oz. (450 mL) dual-component cartridges (12 cartridges per case). The mix ratio is 2:1 by volume.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!