E3-22sm Claw Hammer 22oz
Arco Item Number:
The 22 oz. Rip Hammer with milled face has a bonded and molded Shock Reduction Grip that reduces shock up to 70% and will not come off. Estwing hammers are the only hammers that can make this claim. The head and handle are forged in 1-piece and are fully polished. This tool has unsurpassed balance and temper. Longer handle and heavier head for driving large common nails. Milled face designed to reduce glancing blows and flying nails when used in framing unexposed wood. Made in USA. Protect your eyes from flying particles and dust. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.
- Designed for use on framing jobs
- 1-piece forged steel head and handle
- Solid metal head for maximum strength
- Rip claws pull nails efficiently
- Milled face grips nail heads to minimize slipping and mishits
- Handle and head are fully polished
- Molded and bonded nylon-vinyl shock reduction grip reduces shock up to 70%
- Grip is guaranteed to stay on handle
- Balanced hammer design for control
- Made in USA
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!