Duogard 5g Release
Arco Item Number:
DUOGARD multi-reactive form release is composed of an organic chemical that reacts with the alkali content of concrete to form a release film that effectively inhibits the bonding of the concrete to the form. In addition, the product also contains a high molecular weight, non-reactive, chemically inert ingredient to assist in clean, quick form release and removal. These exclusive ingredients combine the effectiveness of a chemically reactive type and an inert barrier type to provide a doubly effective separation … DUO … and the ultimate in form release.
DUOGARD can be used on forms such as wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass-reinforced, all grades of plywood (pre-oiled, overlaid, LDO, NDO, HDO), epoxy-coated, and urethane-coated, as well as fiber tubes. DO NOT USE on expanded polystyrene (foam), rubber, latex, or latex forms made from SBR or natural rubber. Wood forms should be saturated prior to first use. DUOGARD increases the life of wood forms by penetrating into the wood to waterproof and prevent deterioration. It also reduces maintenance requirements on metal forms by forming a rustproof film that makes the metal form essentially self-cleaning and rust-free.
DUOGARD should be applied to fiber tube forms even though they may be pre-coated. Tubes will strip much easier, even 60 to 90 days later. If tubes are stripped in 5 to 10 days, hand rubbing is greatly facilitated when tubes are coated with DUOGARD.
DUOGARD also cuts machine cleanup time because it minimizes concrete buildup. Pavers, trucks, mixers, spreader-finishers, buggies, chutes, and other types of equipment should be sprayed daily with DUOGARD for easy cleanup and rust prevention.
DUOGARD can be applied on forms for pre-stressed and precast concrete to produce a better and cleaner cast. The product will not stain or discolor concrete. DUOGARD is also available in a true water-based formula, DUOGARD II.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides a better and cleaner cast when applied on pre-stressed and precast concrete forms.
- Cuts stripping time to an absolute minimum.
- Reduces form cleaning and repairing.
- Increases wood form life … prevents rust … and rustproofs metal forms.
- Effectively minimizes concrete buildup on pavers, R/M trucks, mixers, spreader-finishers, buggies, chutes, and other equipment.
- Prevents bonding between poured concrete and the form.
- Breaks concrete bond between the surface and the form cleanly and effectively … leaves smooth surface.
- Will not stain or discolor concrete and can be painted over.
- Ready to use … requires no additional mixing.
- VOC compliant.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!