Dry Graphite Lubricant 16oz.
Arco Item Number:
Designed for engine or mechanical parts prior to their assembly. Made of natural colloidal graphite and is an ideal lubricant when petroleum products must be avoided.
- Excellent choice for extreme temperature lubrication; between -100°F and 1000°F (-73°C and 538°C)
- Dry, oil-free coating that won’t attract dirt or dust
- Does not contain oil or moisture-based dilutants
- Stops squeaks and sticking on contact with excellent conductivity
- Uniform coat bond prevents scoring and seizing
- Unique protective film gives “new finish” appearance
- For use in manufacturing facilities
Applications: automotive and industrial gaskets, conveyors, bearings, sliding windows and doors, locks, springs, chains, and pre-assembly lubrication of moving parts. Do not use on electrical equipment or machinery while in operation.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!