CP4123-3R Chipping Hammer
Arco Item Number:
The Chicago Pneumatic CP 4123 Chipping Hammer is the most popular CP chipping hammer of all times, the CP 4123, is used for a wide variety of construction and industrial applications, from light to medium chipping to heavy cutting. Choose the cylinder size that best suits your particular application.
Features and Benefits:
- Heat treated cylinder
- Spline locking to prevent loosening of handle or cylinder
- Powerful, yet compact and lightweight
- Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Pistol grip handle with self closing outside trigger
- Classic simplate valve
- Part Number: 8900000106
- Model Number: CP 4123 3R
- Weight: 14.25 Lbs.
- Cylinder Stroke: 3"
- Length: 14.9"
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1920
- Air Consumption: 26 CFM
- Chuck Size: .680" Round
- Retainer Type: Spring
All Chicago Pneumatic Chipping Hammers utilize a 3/8" air inlet and are supplied with a oval collar retainer as standard.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!