CF384 18" Diameter Chamfer Tube Bronze Edger with Wood Handle
Arco Item Number:
A unique long wearing one-piece casting won't wear out with extended use in concrete like steel tools. The blade is belt polished for cutting clean, smooth edges every time. This chamfer tool is designed for creating professional chamfered edges on round support piers. The 1/2 In. radius edge extends down 1 In. for proper coverage on the top of the cylinder. Curved sides create easy movements in a round fashion. The chamfer tools fits around 18 In. diameter support columns. This durable tool has turned up edges to move through the cement without fear of gouging. The slope created on the edge can be varied depending on the wetness of the concrete and the angle and pressure of the Edger. The smooth wood handle is secured to the casting. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing polished 100% bronze one-piece casting
- Belt polished surface for cutting clean smooth edges
- 1/2 In. radius with 1 In. lip for even coverage
- Turned up edges to move smoothly through concrete without gouging
- Creates a smooth chamfered edge on round support piers to prevent chipping
- Slope on edge can be varied based on wetness and pressure
- Comfortable smooth wood handle
|Bronze Blade; Wood Handle
|Chamfer Tube Edger
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!