CF299 6" x 4-1/2" 5/8"D Iron Groover with Wood Handle
Arco Item Number:
Quality groover cuts clean, smooth professional control joints every time. A unique tool won't wear out with extended use in concrete like steel groovers. The single-piece, long-wearing heavy-duty malleable iron insures strength and a quality surface. This tool creates a groove in wet cement to control expansion and contraction and relieve stress points. The groover creates a smooth radius to prevent the edge of the groove from chipping. This 6" groover features a bit that is 5/8 In. wide and extends to 5/8" deep. The large bit extends out from the base to provide ease to the user in moving through the concrete. The closed end groover bit eliminates build up within the tool. The 4-1/2" wide tool provides coverage for control joints on projects large and small. The strong construction allows for work on hard material such as pervious concrete. The smooth wood handle is secured to the casting. Proudly made in the USA.
- Heavy-duty malleable iron blade
- Makes 5/8" wide, 5/8" deep groove
- Creates 1/8" radius to prevent chipping of concrete
- Cuts control joints in concrete
- Turned up ends to move smoothly through concrete without gouging
- Single-piece bit for clean grooves
- Closed bit prevents build-up in tool
- Bit extends out to move thru the concrete
- Smooth wood handle
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!