CC940 3/4" Bronze Bull Float Groover Attachment
Arco Item Number:
Expand the use of your bull float by turning it into a groover! This bronze groover attachment makes your walking bull float into a long-handled groover by simply turning the two thumbscrews. The groover creates a 1/4 In. radius to prevent the edge of the groove from chipping. This 8 In. long groover features a bit that extends to 3/4 In. deep and 1/2 In. wide. The polished bronze groover cuts through concrete with ease. The durable material provides a long life for the tool. Attach multiple groovers to create parallel grooves. Fits on 8 In. wide bull floats. Proudly made in the USA.
- Long-wearing single piece bronze construction
- Makes 1/2" wide, 3/4" deep groove
- Creates 1/4" radius to prevent chipping of concrete
- Polished for a clean, smooth joint
- Cuts control joints in concrete for expansion and contraction
- Single-piece closed end bit for a perfect finish
- Two thumbscrews secure the bit to blade
- Fits on 8" bull floats
- Use multiple attachements to create parallel lines
- Easy to clean
- Made in the USA
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!