CC289-01 Button Clip
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
Spring steel creates this flexible button clip that is used with button handles with 2 holes. The clip naturally wants to spread out with the button sitting securely within the hole to secure it. Simply pushing the buttons in releases the handle for a quick change. Use with button handles to connect to brackets, inserts, and other handles. This replacement steel clip fits in 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" diameter bull float handles. Proudly made in the USA.
- Strong spring steel construction
- Secures handles together
- Spring-like action secures clip
- Fits in 1-3/8 In. and 1-3/4 In. lightweight aluminum button/snap handles
- Keep one handy in your Kraft Tool Tilt Bracket
- Simply squeeze for a quick release
- Made in the USA
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!