CC083 13" x 6" Safety Ramp Walking Left Groover 3/4" Spacing
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
Ideal for cutting grooves in sidewalk safety ramps where water drainage and traction are critical. The strong stainless steel blade creates a clean smooth cut with easy clean-up. The left side ramp groover features a 1/4" x 1/4" groover bit is formed by a single piece of stainless steel for a completely smooth groove. The grooves are spaced 3/4" apart on center to create traction on the surface. A top plate secures the tool and provides additional strength for moving across safety ramps. Use as a set of 3 (Left, Straight, and Right) for best results, sold individually.
- Creates traction on sidewalk, ramps, and more
- Strong stainless steel blade
- Makes 1/4 In. deep, 1/4 In. wide grooves
- Grooves spaced 3/4 In. apart
- Swivel bracket moves 360° and tightens into place
- Use with Narrow Clevis Handle or Adapter
- Matching Straight and Right Side Ramp Groovers available
- Hand Groover also available
- Made in the USA
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||Left Side Safety Ramp Groover|
|Bracket||ALUMINUM ALL ANGLE|
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!