Bosch 1772-6 7" Grinder
Arco Item Number:
The Bosch LAG Rat Tail 7 in. Angle Grinder features a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 3 HP and up to 6,500 RPM for precise, efficient work. It is compact, lightweight and ergonomic with a handle angled in a natural position to help reduce fatigue, while a convenient locking on/off switch permits extended operation. It can even be used for concrete cutting, concrete surfacing and metal cutting with the proper attachment (not included) and it's cleverly designed with service-minder brushes that disable the tool when service is needed. A spindle lock allows fast wheel changes.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 3 HP
- Provides up to 6,500 RPM
- Lock-on switch for extended operation
- Versatile tool can be used for concrete cutting, concrete surfacing and metal cutting with the proper attachment (not included)
- Service-minder brushes stop the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8 in. - 11 in. spindle gives wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories (not included)
- Spindle lock for fast wheel changes
- Epoxy coated field windings help protect against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 10 ft. cord for extended reach
- 3-position auxiliary handle specifically designed and angled to a natural position for control and comfort
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic
- Includes auxiliary handle, 7 in. wheel guard, backing flange and lock-nut kit
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!