7.25" Carbide 24-Teeth Saw Blade
Arco Item Number:
Diablos next generation 7-1/4 in. 24-teeth tracking point saw blades feature the first ever, tracking point tooth design and the newly enhanced anti-vibration design. Diablos 7-1/4 in. 24-teeth framing blade with new tracking point tooth design delivers maximum life and durability with effortless cutting performance for five times longer life, two times more durability and increased stability. Up your cutting game with this one-of-a-kind tracking point tooth grind for unmatched cutting performance and efficiency. This is the only 7-1/4 in. Blade on the market to include tracking point tooth design; making it ideal for framers, roofers, remodelers, concrete formers or anyone wanting ultimate cutting performance in pressure treated wood, 2x lumber, plywood, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Tracking point tooth design acts as a rudder to provide straight cuts and control carbide wear on the tooth for up to five times longer cutting life versus other blades
- Tracking point doubles the carbide surface area for greater impact resistance and double the durability in nail-embedded wood
- Tracking point delivers extreme cutting efficiency in corded and cordless saws by offering 65% more cuts per battery charge in cordless saws versus other blades
- Newly enhanced anti-vibration design provides the ideal combination of stability and rigidity
- TiCo high-density carbide for maximum cutting life and performance
- Perma-shield non-stick coating protects the blade against heat, gumming and corrosion
- Ultimate framing blade is ideal for both corded and cordless applications
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of freud America, Inc
- Up your cutting game, "tracking point" saw blade product features
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!