OZTEC 2.4 HP Electric Concrete Vibrator 2.4-OZ
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
- 2.25 hp Electric Concrete Vibrator Motor (shafts/heads sold separately)
- Tough, rugged, lightweight and durable
- Used on the job site for over 30 years
- Meets all US OSHA and Canadian safety standards
- Wrap around protective frame
- Shock absorbers
- 11,000 to 12,000 vpm (never drops below 10,000 vpm)
- Motor is protected from damage even when dropped or thrown from heights of over six feet
- Quick Disconnect "QD" System comes standard
- Fitted with a comfortable adjustable shoulder strap
- UL and ULC listed
|4 Powerful Models||Maximum Head Size|
|1.2 OZ||9||1 1/4||1 1/2"||None|
|1.8 OZ||15||1 3/4||1 3/4"||None|
|2.4 OZ||17||2 1/4||2"||2 3/4" short|
|3.2 OZ||19||3 1/4||2 1/2"||2 3/4"|
Oztec electric vibrator motors are manufactured to exacting specifications to withstand the rough day to day abuses associated with construction sites. Lightweight, compact, and fitted with our comfortable and adjustable shoulder strap this one man power unit will speed through the stiffest concrete. Using the Vibrator Selection Chart allows you to combine power units with any of Oztec's steel or rubber vibrator heads for maximum productivity.
All Oztec power units (gas and electric) run vibrator heads 11,000 to 12,000 vpm. They never drop below 10,000 vpm even in the lowest slump concrete (near 0) when maximum head size specifications are followed. Oztec power units come standard with the Quick Disconnect (QD) System. Changing shafts and heads on the job is a snap.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!