1680-21 1/2 Superhawg Drill
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
Setting the standard for power and speed. The Milwaukee 1/2 in. Super Hawg is great for drilling holes of all sizes in wood frame construction. The 2-speed, adjustable, Milwaukee-built motor has a high operating speed, with an easy-turn gear shift knob and a clutch in the low gear range. You'll get maximum versatility and comfort with the soft-grip Roto-Lok handle, which shifts between 3 positions and the front T-bar handle on the gear case.
- Includes 1/2 in. drill, side handle and carrying case
- Powerful 13 Amp motor delivers 450 RPM and 1750 RPM with a clutch in low gear
- Roto-Lok handle features 90°, left-right rotations for maximum comfort in all applications
- High operating speeds for maximum productivity
- Reinforced nylon resin casing is lighter than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Reinforced nylon resin casing: provides durability and less weight than metal with greater heat dissipation and resistance to chemicals
- Includes: (1) 1680-20 1/2 in. super hawg, (1) side handle, (1) carrying case
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!