1/2x6 Titen Hd Anchor Bolt
Arco Item Number:
This product is available.
- Code listed under IBC/IRC in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 and ACI 355.2 for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-2713
- Code listed under IBC/IRC in accordance with ICC-ES AC106 for masonry per ICC-ES ESR-1056
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Standard fractional sizes
- Specialized heat-treating process creates tip hardness for better cutting without compromising the ductility
- No special drill bit required — designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Testing shows the Titen HD installs in concrete with 50% less torque than competitor anchors
- Hex-washer head requires no separate washer, unless required by code, and provides a clean installed appearance
- Removable — ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g., formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
- Reuse of the anchor to achieve listed load values is not recommended
- Carbon steel
- Zinc plated or mechanically galvanized
- Not recommended for permanent exterior use or highly corrosive environments
- Drill a hole in the base material using a carbide drill bit the same diameter as the nominal diameter of the anchor to be installed. Drill the hole to the specified embedment depth plus minimum hole depth overall (see table below) to allow the thread tapping dust to settle, and blow it clean using compressed air. (Overhead installations need not be blown clean.) Alternatively, drill the hole deep enough to accommodate embedment depth and the dust from drilling and tapping.
- Insert the anchor through the fixture and into the hole.
- Tighten the anchor into the base material until the hex-washer head contacts the fixture.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!