1/2" X 10" - 10' Fibre Expansion Joint
Arco Item Number:
Multi-Purpose, Expansion-Contraction Joint Filler
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is composed of cellular fibers securely bonded together and uniformly saturated with asphalt to assure longevity.
When compressed to half of its original thickness, it will recover to a minimum of 70% of its original thickness. FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT will not deform, twist or break with normal on-the-job handling.
Breakage, waste and functional failure resulting from the use of inferior, foreign fiber materials can cost you time, dollars and can result in a substandard finished job, generating costly callbacks and rework expenses. However, the purchase and installation of FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT (a small segment of the total project's cost) contributes to both the final cost efficiency and functional success, far greater in proportion than its original cost.
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is ideal for use on highways, streets, airport runways, sidewalks, driveways, flatwork and scores of commercial and industrial applications subject to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Provides the ideal product for the majority of all expansion/contraction joint requirements.
- Non-extruding ... versatile ... offers a minimum 70% recovery after compression.
- This tough, lightweight, easy-to-use, semi-rigid joint filler is available in strips and shapes fabricated to your requirements.
- Easy to cut ... dimensionally stable ... not sticky in summer or brittle in winter.
- Provides neat, finished joints requiring no trimming.
- Often copied ... but never equaled.
- Remains the standard of the industry today ... with over 70 years of proven and satisfactory performance.
- Can be punched for dowel bars and laminated to thicknesses greater than 1".
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!