1/2" Deckofoam 6" X 50' Roll
Arco Item Number:
DECK-O-FOAM expansion joint filler is a flexible, lightweight, non-staining, polyethylene, closed-cell expansion joint filler. It is a chemical-resistant, ultraviolet stable, non-absorbent, low density, cost-effective, compressible foam that offers an extended service life in both interior and exterior applications.
DECK-O-FOAM is ideal for use as an expansion, contraction, and/or isolation joint in swimming pool decks, curb and gutter work, floor slabs, pavement patch repair, sidewalks, driveways, plazas, parking decks, highways, and airport runways.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-scored strip is easily removed.
- Economical alternative to expansion joints.
- Controls amount of sealant needed and acts as a bond breaker.
- Eliminates costly sawing and routing.
- Flexible, lightweight, and can be formed around curved objects.
- Easy to install.
- Can be used in interior or exterior applications.
Attach DECK-O-FOAM securely to the existing concrete slab, coping, or form with tape or mechanical fasteners prior to pouring the next slab. Make sure that DECK-O-FOAM is level with the desired slab surfaces before finishing. If specifications require the use of a cold-applied sealant, remove the pre-scored strip and apply the sealant following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!