CPS110, 110cfm Air Compressor
Arco Item Number:
The Chicago Pneumatic's Red Rock Model CPS 110 Portable Compressors provide you with compressed air of 110 CFM at a working pressure of 100 psi 9 (7 bar). Powered with a Kubota 24.4 horsepower 3-cylinder diesel engine, this range of portable compressors is typically used to drive various types of pneumatic tools. The CPS110 is lightweight, has the ability to power two breakers and can work in the harshest conditions. The Chicago CPS is a time-proven design of reliability, easy maintenance and flexibility to meet all construction projects. With noise-reducing enclosures and straightforward control panels, CP air compressors are quiet and easy to use. The centralized curbside mounted control panel offers protective shutdowns for high engine temps, low oil pressure and high compressor temperature. 0 It's wide opening one-piece canopy supported by two gas struts allows excellent service access.
CHICAGO PNEUMATIC MODEL CPS-110 110 CFM DIESEL PORTABLE & SKID MOUNTED AIR COMPRESSOR:
- Kubota Model D902 T4F Tier 4 24.4 Horsepower 3-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Mater Cooling System
- Power Output of 24 Horsepower (18.5 kW) @ Normal 3600 RPM Shaft Speed
- 70dB @ 23 Feet
- Filter Maintenance Indicator
- Canopy Made From Extra-Tough Polyethylene
- Two 3/4" Discharge Valves
- CP Patented Rotary Screw Compressor Type Pump
- 110 Cubic Feet Per Minute Rating
- Pressure Per Square Inch @ 100 PSI
- Fuel Capacity: 7.35 Gallons
- Fuel Consumption Per Hour: 1.45 Gallons CPS110
Portable Unit Specifications:
- Length: 79"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 51"
- Dry Weight: 1100 lbs.
- Wet Weight: 1160 lbs.
CPS110 Skid Unit Specifications:
- Length: 61"
- Width: 42"
- Height: 34"
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!