HP2050 3/4" Hammer Drill
Arco Item Number:
The Makita 3/4 in. Hammer Drill is powered by a 6.6 AMP motor that is engineered for the most demanding applications. The HP2050 features a torque-limiting clutch that disengages automatically if the bit binds, and a positive-stop mode selector that helps prevent accidental mode disengagement. Additional features include less weight (only 5.6 lbs.), a large trigger switch, and an ergonomic rubberized grip for increased comfort.
- Product Depth (in.): 14.25 in
- Product Height (in.): 9 in
- Product Width (in.): 3.25 in
- Amperage (amps): 6.6
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 58000
- Chuck Size: 1/2 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Color Family: Teal
- Cord Length (ft.): 8.2
- Corded Tool Type: Hammer Drill
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Drill/ Driver Type: Hammer Drill/ Driver
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 2900 RPM
- Product Weight (lb.): 5.6
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!