GF10330 Gator Tools Gator Glide Adjustable Leveling Head Bracket
Arco Item Number:
This double tilt action bracket controls the pitch of the blade with a one-to-one turning ratio of handle to blade. Turning the handle eliminates the need for bending and lifting when moving tools across fresh concrete. The bracket is made of rugged, yet lightweight aluminum for durability. Bronze and stainless steel components on the bracket are housed internally to protect them from concrete build-up. Dual grease fittings flush out dirt adn debris while lubricating the bracket. Use with 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" button bull float handles, sold separately. Fits on 2- or 4-hole bull floats and channel floats. Proudly made in the USA.
- Rugged high-strength aluminum
- One-to-one turning ratio
- Double tilt action achieved with the handle to eliminate bending and lifting
- Internally housed components to eliminate build-up
- Dual grease fittings to clean and lubricate
- Fits 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" Button Handles
- Fits 2 or 4-hole bull floats, darbies, and brooms
- Made in the USA
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!