Euclid NS Grout 50lb
Arco Item Number:
NS GROUT is designed for critical use where high strength, non-staining characteristics and positive expansion are required. It contains only natural aggregate and an expansive cementitious binder. It is extremely flowable, and when cured, appears similar in appearance to concrete.
- Non-staining natural aggregate for better appearance
- Excellent bearing
- Can be mixed to 3 different consistencies
- Compatible with galvanic anodes (Fluid)
- Outstanding strength
- Appearance of plain concrete
- Does not contain any added chloride ions
- Pumps and fans
- Compressors & motors
- Machine bases of all types
- Anchor bolts
- Column baseplates
NS GROUT is packaged in 50 lb (22.7 kg) bags and pails. 50 lbs yields 0.45 ft3 (0.013 m3) of fluid grout when mixed with 1.2 gal (4.5 L) of water.
NS GROUT 50 lb (22.7 kg) with 25 lbs (11.3 kg) of 3/8 (9.5 mm) pea gravel will yield approximately 0.60 ft3 (0.017 m3) of flowable consistency grout. Use pea gravel for deep fills over 5 (12.7 cm) only.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!