DMS340 Core Drill Rig
Arco Item Number:
HUSQVARNA DMS 340 LS CORE DRILL RIG
The DMS 340 is an all-around drill stand and motor combination that can handle a variety of drilling applications. It can be easily and quickly disassembled for transportation.
- Perfect for angle drilling and water evacuation drilling. Used for barriers, channels, pipes, cables, horizontal, stitch or vertical drilling
- Load indicator - New drilling load indicator (LED) for better control
- The LED indicator shows the load of the machine, allowing the operator to always drill at maximum pressure, for best performance
- Reliable gearbox water cooled 3-speed gearbox for optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals
- Maximum Bit Diameter with Spacers: 16"
- Maximum Bit Diameter without Spacers: 14"
- Spindle Speed no load(low sp): 240/530/900 RPM
- Spindle Speed full load (high sp):170/380/650 RPM
- Rated Current Amps: 3,300
- Recommended Generator Size: 6,500 W
- Drill bits sold separately
|Husqvarna DMS 340 LS Core Drill Rig Specifications|
|Power||4.4 hp, 3,300 W|
|Voltage/Amps||115 V, 27 amps|
|Bit Capacity||14 inch (16 inch if used with spacer)|
|Travel Length||25-1/2 inch|
|Connection||1-1/4 inch-7 thread|
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!