Cast-In-Place Replaceable ADA Panel 2'x5' Black
Arco Item Number:
The Cast-in-Place panel is a great long term solution for any project or climate. Made with a durable exterior homogenous glass, carbon, and fiberglass reinforced composite material; the thick, heavy panel and sturdy embedment ribs ensure a strong bond and superior structural support.
- For use in new curb ramps or new construction
- Pressed into place in freshly poured concrete
- Cast-In-Place Panels have a 1/4″ nominal thickness and feature embedment ribs 3″ on center through entire length of tile
- Plastic sheeting protection covers entire surface of Cast-In-Place Tactile Panels
- Standard sizes: 24″ x 36″, 24″ x 48″, 24″ x 60″, 36″ x 48″, and 36″ x 60″
Features and Advantages:
- Raised truncated domes with a diameter of nominal 0.9” and a height of 0.2”
- Body Thickness is 0.25” not including truncated domes
- Does not rely on any type of paint coating to achieve color stability
The Cast in Place Tactile Surface is made of a colorfast and UV stable homogenous glass and carbon composite with fiberglass truncated domes for enhanced durability. The Cast in Place Tactile Surface is used for new curb ramps or new construction applications and is a great long-term solution for any project, under any weather conditions.
All of our truncated dome tactile surfaces are in full compliance with the American Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), Public Right-of-Way (PROW), and California Title 24 Requirements. ADA Solutions Inc. products are approved for use by all major municipalities, DPWs, and state DOTs.
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!