Spectra Precision C59 for HR320 HR350 HR250 Laser Receiver, Mounting Bracket
Arco Item Number:
With two on-grade accuracies and dual LCD display, the Spectra HR320 Laser Detector extends the working range of your red beam rotary laser. This laser detector is ideal to use when estimating cut and fill, performing exterior leveling, or checking and setting elevations.
Selectable Grade Sensitivity
Featuring large, front and rear LCDs, the HR 320 laser receiver graphically displays easy-to-read information from different angles. It also has a five-segment arrow display that indicates grade position, 90-degree reception angle and fine or medium selectable accuracies to meet various jobsite conditions.
Quickly Switch Applications
The included snap on C59 rod clamp allows construction professionals to easily switch from rod-mounted to handheld applications. This Spectra laser detector also has a loud and adjustable 100-decibel speaker designed for noisy environments.
Built to Last
With an IP-67 rating, the HR320 is dust-proof and waterproof and can withstand a five- foot drop onto concrete. It also works up to 70 hours using standard alkaline batteries and automatically shuts off after 30 minutes to save on power.
- Two selectable accuracies
- 5 display channels
- 90-degree reception angle
- 2-inch capture window
- Includes a rod clamp
- Adjustable speaker levels
- Automatic shut off after 30 minutes
- Drop resistant up to five feet
- Dual LCD display
- Water resistant and dust-proof to IP-67
- Up to 70-hour battery life
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
- Dimensions: 6.4 in x 2.9 in x 1.14 in
- Accuracy (Fine): 2.0 mm
- Accuracy (Coarse): 6.0 mm
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Temperature (Operating): -4 Deg F to 140 Deg F
- Temperature (Storage): -40 Deg F to 158 Deg F
- Display: Dual LCD
- Reception Angle: 90 deg
- Marking Notch: 2 inch
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!