Fibre Expansion Joint 1/2" x 6" x 10'
Arco Item Number:
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is composed of cellular fibers securely bonded together and uniformly saturated with asphalt to assure longevity. Wherever a cost-effective joint filler is required, FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT meets the need.
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT is ideal for use on highways, streets, airport runways, sidewalks, driveways, flatwork and scores of commercial and industrial applications subject to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
- Provides the ideal product for the majority of all expansion/contraction joint requirements.
- Non-extruding ... versatile ... offers a minimum 70% recovery after compression.
- This tough, lightweight, easy-to-use, semi-rigid joint filler is available in strips and shapes fabricated to your requirements.
- Easy to cut ... dimensionally stable ... not sticky in summer or brittle in winter.
- Provides neat, finished joints requiring no trimming.
- Often copied ... but never equaled.
- Remains the standard of the industry today ... with over 70 years of proven and satisfactory performance.
- Can be punched for dowel bars and laminated to thicknesses greater than 1".
- Package Of 10 Sheets of 10' Means Total of 100' by 6"
- Conforms To:
- ASTM D 1751
- AASHTO M 213
- FAA Specification Item P-610-2.7
- Corps of Engineers CRD-C 508
- HH-F-341-F, Type I
Leave some feedback! Did you find this product easily? Were you pleased with the product quality? Let us know!